Thursday, June 09, 2005

Stuff and Nonsense

It's June here in San Diego, and the month always brings its own special characteristic grayness. For those who think in terms of the typical seasons they might have experienced on the East Coast or Midwest, San Diego "has no seasons." Actually it has two: a rainy season and a dry season. But, there are buffer seasons, like late-Spring "May Gray" and "June Gloom." Right now we are full-on into June Gloom. The sun has not peeked out from behind the gray marine layer all day, and probably won't. This weather, which some might call depressing, I enjoy. I'll miss it in July!

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to work on my novel and do all the usual things, like call doctors' billing agencies to straighten out medical invoices. As soon as I get new postage stamps, I will be sending out more short fiction to various markets.

No comments: