Friday, December 23, 2005

Its Almost Christmas!

It's Almost Christmas!

This is the day before Christmas Eve. I've completed pretty much everything I've set out to do, except fill out a few more cards (for my family and closest friends). I'm not giving the nurses cards or presents this year--it's just business.

Tomorrow evening I will head out to Christmas Mass with my family. Dorene and the boys will be down from Northern California and will be spending part of the week at my parents' house.

This yuletide has been a warm one. Today has only been hovering in the 60s, but earlier this week the thermometer hit around 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

One more week, and 2005 will be history. Certainly it hasn't been the horrible year 2004 was for me, but I'm anticipating better things to come in 2006!

No comments: