Thursday, December 29, 2005

Messing with MySpace

Messing with MySpace


I've spent the last couple of hours scouring the nether corners of MySpace. My curiosity has been piqued, so I decided to see what was available. So far, I've managed to find an old high school friend, as well as search for others. Unfortunately, it seems most people of a certain age are not up with the MySpace scene yet.

I also used the Thomas's MySpace Editor to add some color to the site. This will never replace my own home page on RoadRunner, but it's fun to play around with. I may try duplicate posts between my Blogger blog and MySpace one, if there's enough of an audience here. Or, I could just keep two separate blogs!

A few notes about MySpace. It seems SLOW. Editing and saving changes lags, as does watching videos or listening to music. I tried to find a band whose music I could post there, but the available free songs were--to put it mildly, awful. The music videos give "trash" a bad name also. Bustah Rimes and the Notorious BIG can bite my a**!

If you'd like to see my MySpace profile, here's the URL:


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=34007287

No comments: