Thursday, July 27, 2006

David's Day at the Dentist

David's Day at the Dentist

I thought Id tell you about my day at the dentists.  I'll try not to bore you!

I went to the dentist today, because part of a crown broke off in my mouth on Monday. That morning, I was eating an English muffin with peanut butter. Suddenly... CRUCH!!! I thought, well thats odd--this is supposed to be Creamy Jiff! Then I spit out the food (how appetizing, I know) and saw little white and silver bits. Yikes! Luckily on Monday, there was no pain....

Well, I got into the office this morning, and the doctor started working on me right away; that was the good news. The bad news? Not only did I need a new crown, but a root canal to boot! Two hours and $1740 later, Im out the door with a numb mouth and a charged up credit card.

As soon as the numbness wears off, Im using up my last Roxycodone and taking a ride on the Rush Limbaugh Express.

Q: What's more painful than a root canal?
A: Paying for it!

No comments: