Sunday, August 26, 2007

If Today Was Tomorrow....

Today should have been a great day, but it fell into the porcelain fixture. Harold's been away with my van all day (he took it last night) and hasn't brought it back yet. Now, it's 7:40 and the day is shot.

The temperature got up to 90 degrees at Miramar, and there were thunderstorms and flash floods as close as Escondido, but nothing reached Mira Mesa. I wish it had, a good storm would wake up the neighborhood and cleanse the sidewalks.

Would I remember today? Probably not, which is why I'm writing it down anyway. Sometimes you have to set the crappy days down on paper too.

On the good side, my trip planning is proceeding, and I should finalize affairs tomorrow with the travel agent, Chris, of Flying Wheels Travel. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
David

No comments: