Friday, October 14, 2005

A Conspiracy of Dunces

A Conspiracy of Dunces

It looks like I was not the only one to notice the correlation between terror alerts and crises within the administration. Just check out this article by Keith Olbermann of MSNBC: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6210240/ .

On Tuesday night I went to my second Technical Communications class. I had a good time, even though the topic--basic grammar--was a little (OK a lot!) beneath my educational level and disposition. I congratulated Bonni on making it interesting enough that I didn't walk out at the half. Now I need to force myself to do the homework and find a topic and genre for my final project.

Today the weather continues the Santa Ana season. It's 94 at Miramar right now. And the damn Air Show ("America's favorite waste of taxpayer money" according to the Simpsons) will rock the house this weekend.

My parents will not be over tonight; they are attending a play at the La Jolla Playhouse.

No comments: